SMH offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services for a range of conditions including stroke, neurological conditions, orthopedic injuries or surgeries, and traumatic or non-traumatic brain injury.
Our team's interdisciplinary approach concentrates on the full spectrum of recovery and delivers several levels of rehabilitation. From the moment a patient enters our program, the entire team is focused on helping the patient gain maximum independence and the best quality of life possible.
We treat a variety of conditions including:
- Orthopedic problems such as strains, sprains, and ligament tears
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's, stroke, and spinal cord injury
- Speech, language, and swallowing problems
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Post-surgical recovery
- Hand, wrist, and shoulder problems
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
1045 Florida Avenue
Slidell, LA 70458
(directly behind the hospital)